Tuesday, March 20, 2012

*splurt*

Greetings ghaa'ghu! Welcome to my blog of random gurglings. *splurt*

I will do the best I can to document my adventures through the land of Lost Souls, whatever that means. There exists no word in Ngaathgl to describe what most ghaa'ghu refer to when they say "soul", and it would be preposterous for any Shoggothim - let alone yours truly - to become "lost" by any meaning of the word. *splurt*

*choke*

Please come with me as I wander this desolate land in search of organic materials - if you didn't know already, I must constantly consume raw organic matter in order to bglaz - in order to grow. It is my ultimate goal to some day be large and strong enough to garner the personal attention of my secret master, Lord Cthulhu of Ry'leh! All hail Cthulhu! Ia!

No comments:

Post a Comment